The white emporium was created after my own wedding. I enjoyed the process of organising, creating and day dreaming so much I couldn’t bare to give it up. The plan is to offer unique, quirky, vintage and alternative prop hire in and around Bedfordshire, as well as a range of bespoke hand made products to buy and keep. Get in contact to discuss your event and see how The White Emporium can help add that extra detail to your occasion.
Now for the boring bit, the Terms and Conditions-
- The White Emporium offers free delivery within 15 miles of Bedford town centre.
- For an extra fee we can set-up and style your event.
- We offer a complimentary glass, china and laundry cleaning service for our products, however please ensure they are cleaned of debris.
- The hire period is between 1-4 days and will be agreed at time of booking.
- A 20% non refundable deposit will be taken to secure booking.
- The remaining balance will need to be paid 2 weeks before the wedding.
- Due to the nature of the individual products, they may have imperfections & there may be small differences between the hand made products. These are all unique individual products in their own right.
- A £50 refundable damage deposit shall be taken at the time of full payment. Any damages or losses will be taken from this. Once the order has been returned and checked the deposit will be returned within 7 days and you will be notified if there are any deductions. If your damages / loses exceeds the damage deposit you will be invoiced and this must be paid within 7 days.
- The replacement cost for each item hired is x3 it’s original hire price.
- The White Emporium accepts no responsibility in the event of injury or damage caused by the hire equipment or bespoke products.
- All property available for hire is the property of The White Emporium.
- Please pack all items carefully in their supplied packaging. Please ensure all excess debris is cleared from crockery, glassware and linen.
- If for any reason you wish to cancel your booking we will return payment minus the non-refundable deposit up to 1 week before the start of the hire date. Cancellations must be made in writing.
- The customer is responsible for all items from time of delivery/ to time of collection.