THE WHITE EMPORIUM COMPLETELY RESPECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA AND WILL ONLY EVER ASK FOR THE INFORMATION REALLY NEED TO MANAGE YOUR ENQUIRY. I LOOK AFTER IT IN THE SAME WAY I’D WANT MINE LOOKING AFTER – KEEPING IT SECURE AND ONLY SHARING IT WITH OTHERS WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO DELIVER A SERVICE. PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT THE WHITE EMPORIUM WILL NEVER SHARE YOUR INFORMATION IN ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES, NOR WILL IT BE SOLD ON ELSEWHERE.
The White Emporium is fully GDPR compliant. Any information gathered from you (your name, email and phone number) will only be used by The White Emporium to contact you about your orders/queries. Any questionnaire that you fill via our website is used solely by The White Emporium, to be able to have an idea of your requirements/details. We collect your name, email address, and telephone number to ensure good communication between us.
Upon signing our contract, we will ask you to opt in to have pictures of your wedding, posted on our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest…etc.) or on our website and marketing brochures. This allows our potential clients to see our real work before they go on and book our services. You will have a choice upon booking whether we share your wedding images or not, and you can withdraw consent at any time by simply emailing us.
We may use website pixels to help us know how people found us, and to view the client journey across the site so we can improve our services.
All your information is stored on our password protected computer and email address, and will never be passed on to a third party without your consent.
We will hold on to your information for as long as our relationship continues. We will email you to discuss your order details, and we will also email after the wedding to make sure all went to plan. It helps our small business massively when people share their happy experience with us, so we may email you if we need your testimonial (no obligation whatsoever), or if we get an opportunity for your photos to be published in a magazine.
Data I collect –
- Your full name(s)
- Email address(es)
- Home address and postcode
- Addresses and postcodes of your wedding venues
- Mobile phone number(s)
- Details of your photographer, cake maker and florist.
I may need to contact your venue and wedding suppliers to discuss elements of your wedding day to ensure my service is delivered as smoothly and perfectly as possible.
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- The right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- The right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- The right to have your personal data erased
- The right to block or suppress the processing of your personal data
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- The right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
If you do not wish to hear from us after the wedding, please email us and we will delete all your data from our computer. You have the full right to ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
Please feel free to get in touch at any time if you have any questions about how The White Emporium uses your data.